- Is it because he knows how to make his reports go viral?
- Is it because he can teach me how to set up a quality, monetized coaching site?
- Is it because he chose to write about the butterfly effect on Blog Action Day?
I love all those things – but they’re not the reason I love the copyblogger.
No, I love him because he writes about the importance of parallelism in bullet points.
- The same part of speech
- The same sense and meaning
- The same grammatical form
“Symmetrical” he might say.
Sweet music to my ears.